Meet Our Contributors
Marco Perucci Moramarco
Colleen Morton Busch
Paula MacKay is a writer, researcher and field biologist with a focus on wildlife conservation. She has contributed to numerous books, magazines and nonprofit organizations and served as managing editor for Noninvasive Survey Methods for Carnivores. Paula earned an MFA in creative writing from Pacific Lutheran University in 2015. She has has studied wild predators with her husband for two decades and is currently working on a memoir. paulamackay.com
Want to contribute to Wild Hope?
- Wild Hope is looking for original photographs, illustrations, 1000-2000 word articles, essays, poems, and interviews that capture why you believe preserving biodiversity is important.
- We want to see and hear how you feel about the way we are affecting other species through climate change, habitat destruction, over-exploitation, pollution, and translocation of species.
- We want to know if you have had a life-changing experience in the natural world.
- We want to hear what gives you hope for the future of the other species with whom we share the Earth.
- We want to find out if you have you taken any actions that you believe will assure the survival of a species and how you may have influenced others to take action.
- We want to know if you have a favorite wild place…if you keep a field notebook…if you collect objects you find in nature.
We want to hear every story that might make a difference and inspire others.
Submit your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.